Hi guys! I'm so excited to share this post with you. The beautiful Savannah Delane Morris has been kind enough to do a Q&A session for me and my readers. Savannah was born and raised in the Savannah, GA area, but currently lives in Atlanta where she works as a model and is a student at Kennesaw State University. She has worked in a variety of genres, including: editorial, fashion, bridal, runway & swimwear. I thought it would be fun to pick her brain on a few topics.... so read on below! You can follow her on Instagram: @savannahdelane (She's got over 35K followers!)
Thanks so much, Savannah!
1. What does your workout routine consist of?
I love cardio! Nothing beats going on a nice run or jog. I always include some kind of cardio into my workout, and then add Pilates (for lengthening and toning my muscles). I have always been super active, and always involved in sports- so I find it super easy to play sports for a fun workout. Whether its tennis, volleyball, basketball, or just running- they all make for an awesome workout.
2. Do you diet or just watch what you eat? What are your normal meals for breakfast, lunch & dinner?
I NEVER diet, but I do like to keep in mind what I eat. Pizza is my favorite food, but I know that moderation is key. I drink a lot of smoothies in the morning to make sure I am getting my fruits and veggies in. I also don’t eat any pork or beef. I stick to chicken or seafood for a leaner protein.
3. What are your top 3 favorite beauty products?
I love natural products - some of my favorites right now are:
Coconut Oil- I use this as an all-natural moisturizer for my body. I use it every day to keep my skin soft and moisturized. As for my face, I swear by exposed skin care. It helps keep my face clear year-round.
Not Your Mothers Sea Salt Spray - when I'm having a bad hair day, I just spray a little in my hair and it creates perfect beach waves.
Body Blendz Coffee Scrub - the best exfoliant I have ever used. Leaves my body feeling so rejuvenated and fresh!
4. The modeling industry has a lot to do with your outside appearance - how do you maintain your confidence if you don't book a job?
- In the modeling industry, i have come to realize that you can't take anything personal. You're not going to book every job, and that's okay.
5. What is your favorite modeling gig you've done to date?
- I am thankful for every job i have ever booked, but one of my favorites so far was shooting for a Belk commercial. Commercials are always so much fun, and it actually ended up being aired during the Super Bowl and March Madness. I also really loved walking for New York Bridal Week!
6. Favorite place you've gotten to travel to for work?
- There is no other place like New York City!
7. Favorite workout move?
- Ballet Beautiful! Every move in this workout series is so effective, and targets every single muscle.
8. What kind of tool do you use to curl your hair?
- Curling wand! It is so easy, and great for when I'm in a hurry.
9. What does your typical day look like?
- When I’m not busy traveling, a typical day for me would begin by waking up around 9 (I love to sleep in), and then going on a nice jog to get my day started. I go to school during some of the weekday at Kennesaw State University, where I major in Business. In between classes, I try to make time for the gym and time to spend with my friends. I also have two puppies that are very time consuming. I usually take them to the park in the afternoons. I then end my days with a nice healthy dinner (sometimes pizza), and then ballet beautiful while watching TV!