A few words to describe Fall shoes - VELVET, LACE-UP, SUEDE. These shoes are my top 5 budget-friendly pics to take your outfits from boring to fab in a snap. Which ones are your favorite? I want them all! Xoxo, Meredith
1. Chunky Heel and Suede Fabric - These heels come in a variety of colors, but this baby blue is my favorite. So chic!
2. Lace Up Bootie - Lace-up feature can be seen on heels, sandals, and boots this season. This pair of shoes also comes in a gorgeous bordeaux color.
3. Dark Blue Velvet Boots - I am OBSESSED with these boots. I tried to purchase them in store but they were sold out in my size. I'm going to order them online!
4. Leather Mule Loafers - (GET HERE) These Zara slide on loafers are the perfect "casual" shoe and are totally on trend.
5. Over The Knee Suede Boots - These Steve Madden suede boots are a great alternative to the Stuart Weitzman boots that will cost you $800.