Hi loves! I am so excited to share this post with you. Several other local bloggers and myself have been compiling our own Savannah Gift Guides to give you some wonderful ideas for your holiday shopping. We have so many lovely options in Savannah to shop locally, so why not?!? This gift guide is just in time for Black Friday - some of the stores will even be featuring sales that day! Are any of these items jumping out at you? Let me know!! Happy Thanksgiving and thanks to everyone for your continued support.
1. "Savannah" Candle at The Paris Market. I am obsessed with their candles - they are everything. One thing I've always disliked about candles is that you may not necessarily want the "color" the matches the scent. With these, that's not a concern, as they are all white & the label is minimal. This is the perfect gift for the candle lover in your life. You can order the candles online or get them in store.
2. Pave Moon Wrap Necklace from Suede & Stones. Chokers are everywhere right now, and this necklace gives you the freedom to wrap it as you please. Love the moon pendant, so dreamy. Order this online via their Etsy store, these beauties are made right here in Savannah.
3. Quay Sugar & Spice Marble Sunglasses from Southern Sugaring. Did you know that you can get the Instagram-popular Quay sunnies right here in Downtown Savannah? I purchased these a few months ago and they are fab. Jessica has several options stocked for you. This sugaring boutique offers much more than just hair removal. They have Spanx, gorgeous Italian lingerie and Essie nail polish, just to name a few things. Basically everything you need to feel sexy. On Black Friday, items in the store are Buy One, Get One 50% off (skincare excluded)!
4. Bell Sleeve Top from RMC Boutique. This top is so pretty! I love the olive color, but there are others available as well. You can shop this in store or online. Again, notice the choker detail built right in to the shirt. Pair this with a jeans & heels or with a pencil skirt. Rosa has so many beautiful pieces in her store, go check it out!
5. Coffee Table Books at The Paris Market. This is one of my absolute favorite stores downtown. The store is filled with lovely items, seriously a must-visit when you're in town. Their selection of gorgeous coffee table books is perfection. Who wouldn't want to peruse the art-filled pages of this Parisian inspired book?
6. Cashmere Skull Dog Sweater from Terra Cotta Boutique. My list wouldn't be complete without something for our furry companions! How cute is this black & white doggie sweater? This dog that I found on their Instagram almost looks identical to my maltese, Blue!
7. Peppermint Headache Stick from Nourish Savannah. For only $6.00, this is the perfect stocking stuffer for that friend who is always stressed out or getting headaches. Relieves headache tension within minutes, naturally. Available online or in store.
8. Felt Hat at Harper Boutique. Harper has a great selection of hats, and this olive green one really stood out to me. It's stunning & will elevate any winter outfit from basic to street-style star.
I hope you enjoy this list! Let me know if you have any questions about anything I've listed above. Happy Shopping!!! xoxo, Meredith